-
March 12th, 2008, 05:29 PM
#1
Inactive Member
What do you think is it worth repairing these?
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA:IT&ih=008
(english description below)
I think it should be but to be honest I've never heard a 601 before. I didn't contact seller up to now to find out what HF drivers cut exactly means. But IMO worst case would be two new diaphragms. Does anybody know how much it is?
BTW seller offers crossovers N-3000E and 614 cabs in other auctions
Regards Ralph
-
March 12th, 2008, 06:27 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Worst case is a LOT worse.
First, nice speakers. But that said- the HF diaphragm is NOT replaceable by user. So they have to go to Micro Mike Labs in California. And cost over $100 each to fix.
Add in the shipping back and forth, and the repair cost.
On the other hand, they COULD be used as just woofers. Seems a waste though.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks